Deegloo is a Zagreb based company providing web and mobile solutions by using the latest technology to deliver immaculate and quality tailor-made software. We architect, design, and develop software solutions powered by data, analytics, and visualization.
Who are we looking for
Full-time Business Analyst with experience in working in the IT industry, who will help us with new projects in terms of the discovery phase and later implementation phase
- a strong understanding of the web and mobile development process where critical thinking and problem solving are much needed,
- knowledge and skill sets that are related to the technology used in web and mobile development,
- experience that derives from working on projects in web application development,
- a strong ability to evaluate softwares and applications to see how they can be improved and used to enhance business processes,
- strong communication skills and ability to communicate and negotiate plans, proposals, and results with various stakeholders,
- flexibility to adapt to changes in projects,
- ability to manage expectations and resolve differences between internal and external stakeholders,
- strong organisation skills.
To be successful in this role, you need to have deep knowledge of process management during tech rollouts and have the skills to answer all questions, doubts, or issues when they arise. Your presentation and communication skills need to be strong, and you are great at connecting clients’ needs with solutions. You are also proactive, can work on multiple projects where good time management skills are a must, and you thrive working in a team.
What you’ll be doing
You will work in a Product Design Team that will consist of a business analyst, a designer, and a developer for technical support. As a business analyst, you’ll be included in the complete project life cycle, from initial communication with a client to the implementation and release phase. In the project discovery phase, you’ll gather details about a project, understand a domain, client’s needs, users, and use cases. Based on that communication, and collaboration with a designer and a developer, you’ll give estimates, and create high-level specifications. When we settle all details, you’ll be working on detailed specifications for the development team and answering questions that will arise in the meantime.
Your main tasks will include understanding clients’ needs, who will use the application, how they will use it, and how the application will work. Within this position, you’ll need to give estimates for the discovery and implementation phase and create project specifications. Also, you will participate in product design activities, wireframes, mockups, and be in constant communication with the client.
We can offer you
- interesting project with architectural and other challenges
- a friendly and welcoming environment with good interpersonal communication
- MacBook Pro and a 4k monitor
- flexible working hours
- paid personal days
- office parties, team sports activities
- free coffee, juice, fruits
- compensation package based on your level of experience and value provided
- an educational budget for any books you would like to read or certificates you would like to apply for
- supplementary health insurance & health checks
- birthday voucher, multisport
P.S. Hurry up, we are processing applications as they arrive!
Application deadline: May 28th, 2022