Deegloo is a Zagreb based company providing web and mobile solutions by using the latest technology to deliver immaculate and quality tailor-made software. We architect, design, and develop software solutions powered by data, analytics, and visualization.
Who are we looking for
Experienced Frontend developers (2+ years) who are motivated and strive for excellence by constantly learning and improving their development skills, keeping pace with the latest technologies, and producing quality software.
What you’ll be doing
We are expanding our teams on two exciting projects: an existing mobile application for logistics hauler tracking, and a supply chain web platform for tracking supply and demand. Under the latter project, we are developing a custom framework that generates the entire UI interface based on HATEOAS principles and the custom JSON schema received from the backend.
The development process is based on the SCRUM methodology and will have meetings to help us sync on what needs to be done within a sprint. The team of 4-5 members you will work in is composed of backend devs, frontend devs, QA, PM, and a team lead who will be working alongside you providing all necessary inputs and guidelines. You will have an opportunity to discuss functionalities, raise concerns, and give your feedback.
- React + MobX
- Ionic Framework + React + Redux + Capacitor
We can offer you
- interesting project with architectural and other challenges
- a friendly and welcoming environment with good interpersonal communication
- compensation package based on your level of experience and value provided
- MacBook Pro and a 4k monitor
- flexible working hours
- an educational budget for any books you would like to read or certificates you would like to apply for
- health care insurance (health checks)
- paid personal days
- office parties
- free coffee, juice, fruits
P.S. Hurry up, we are processing applications as they arrive!
Application deadline: January 31, 2022